Staying alive… It’s so boring, isn’t it? It’s just - staying…
beware, for here a teenage daydreamer doth blog
occasionally, i'll type with correct punctuation. maybe one day i will achieve the status of 'spellchecker'. but until then, i shall take comfort in my ability to deliver arguments and opinions in lowercase.
if you are ioana then clickety click
if you are martha then clickety click
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
The only thing I disagree with is the invincibility one ‘cause if my kid said they were invincible, I’d fake shoot them again in disbelief and continue to be amazed as they shrug off my fake bullets and fake kill me.
people knowing that i’ve cried and people seeing me cry are two different things like i don’t care if people know i’ve cried because like everybody cries but when it comes to people actually being there and seeing me cry in the moment??? no. nope. nah. no thanks. i’m good. no thank you. let’s not
my friend is hiding under this bean bag in the library so he doesnt have to go to PE
the only way you can see him is if you get on the floor behind the bean bag and see the light of his phone
I bet he’s on Tumblr
Me starting a rebellion at my school
all you did is ruin some janitor’s afternoon because they have to scrub your stupid fandom crap off the walls i swear you people need to control yourselves
The juxtaposition of these two urls makes the comments that much more satisfying
I Kind Of Want To Change My URL but I Am Attached To The One I Have: An Autobiography